Our opening day has been DELAYED. Unfortunately, the weather has not allowed us to begin making snow at this time. Although there are some colder days in the forecast for the coming week, we will not be able to get enough snow down for us to be ready to open up on Thanksgiving Weekend.
For everyone who has pre-ordered tickets for Friday, November 27 – Sunday, November 29 you will have the option to reschedule your reservations to a later date OR receive a full refund. We will be sending out emails to everyone individually in the next several days, so you can reach out to us via email or over the phone to reschedule your reservations or process your refund.
Feel free to reach out to us at (828) 963-6561 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about your Thanksgiving Weekend Reservations.
For now, we are shooting for the first weekend of December to get things rolling! Until then, don’t forget our zipline is still open 7 days a week!
Think snowy thoughts and send some cold weather our way, folks!