Skip to main content
Uncategorized

Snow tubing update for Saturday, February 13th

By February 12, 2021No Comments

At this time we are still planning to be open for snow tubing tomorrow, Saturday, February 13th.

If we do have to close due to inclement, we will try to make that decision as early as possible. In the case that we must cancel snow tubing for tomorrow, anyone who has prepurchased tickets for Saturday will have the option to reschedule to a later available date or to receive a full refund. We will start by emailing everyone, followed by individual phone calls.

At this time, anyone who has prepurchased tickets for tomorrow, Saturday, does also have the option to reschedule to a later available date. You must call and speak with someone directly TODAY, in order to reschedule.